welcome to the
This is a recorded concert of the original PURUWA - Sensed Concert, in holophonic (or binaural) format. The goal is for you to listen to it with HEADPHONES and BLINDED so you can live, feel and imagine the experience as if you were in the middle of the set.
If you do not listen to it with headphones or without closing your eyes, the experience will not be optimal.
FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS TO EXPERIENCE TO THE MAXIMUM
1) Select some sensory textures (ex: plants, fruits, spices) to feel in your hands during the experience.
2) Find a place where you can listen to the experience with your device as quietly as possible, the goal is that you do not have any external noises or interruptions that can distract you from the immersive experience.
3) Put on your headphones and regulate the volume on your device so you can listen comfortably without having to adjust it again during the experience.
4) Cover your eyes with a blindfold, a scarf or any dark cloth that blocks the light over your eyelids and do not remove it until the experience is over (approx. 60min).
5) If you'd like to express or share your feelings, want to tell us or suggest something to continue improving this type of experience, you can write to us at:
6) If you liked the experience and want to buy a digital copy to listen to it again or give this experience as a gift to someone, visit the official website of this project:
NOTE: If you want to help us spread or share this experience to your family or friends, please send this link so that they can register too:
Remember to LISTEN WITH HEADPHONES
and COVER OR CLOSE YOUR EYES
for a better experience.
¿DID YOU LIKE THE EXPERIENCE?
- Leave us your comments and / or suggestions to continue improving this experience.
- You can buy a copy of the concert to give to your loved ones or listen to it again when you need it.
- Do you want to support the artists who make this experience possible? Ask us by mail for the different support options.
Email us at:
And if you want to receive notifications of the next experiences that we will carry out during this emergency, you can sign up for our personalized notification list:
THANK YOU ALWAYS FOR SUPPORTING INDEPENDENT ART!